Artist: Cordila Jochim
Venue: Venue / 5408 22nd Ave NW
Event: Feburary 16th 6pm - 9pm
Loving well is an art and a science and local artist Cordila Jochim has created a tool-kit for those who want to love well, heal from heartache, or simply start over. In a fun collision with Valentine's Day and Februarius, the ancient Roman season of healing, purification, and love, Cordila has pulled together a tool-kit for those who want to heal with grace, anchor in self-love, or wash the decks and start over. The kit includes:
- a white leather moleskin journal with a custom botanical pattern perfect for coloring
- a custom designed pencil pouch with metallic colored pencils
- a rose quartz heart
- Persian rose water
- a 52-week flip calendar of quotes Cordila gathered from friends who spoke into her life during this time
- a 52-week blank flip calendar for you to fill with your own favorite quotes
- a custom blended unscented soy candle
- and custom blended bath salts for healing, rejuvenation and calling in love
You can purchase the elements singularly or as a set - only at Venue.
You'll also want to be on hand on February 16th when Cordila is in-house with a special talk about her journey of learning to let go, love well, and not only start over - but thrive. She'll also walk you through the reason behind each element of the Bloom Box kit and share with you special insights from her friends and family captured in the 36 journals she collected during her own year of healing. Come prepared to laugh a little, cry a little, and leave inspired to love well and rise, strong.
Ballard Night Out is presented by Greater Ballard Arts - supporting arts and cultural events in Ballard's 98107 & 98117 zip codes.